Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Baked Doi (Gulkand Flavored)


              The day I had Gulkand ice-cream, I have become a big fan of Gulkand flavor. & I have also made my hubby crazy for Gulkand flavor. We both love desserts. So I just try to incorporate gulkand flavor in almost all my desserts. One such experiment I tried was adding this gulkand flavor in my baked doi dessert. Ooooooohhh !!! It was so delicious. I made this experiment when I had called some of my friends over dinner. They all just loved it.
 
              So today sharing with you my new dish - Baked Doi (Gulkand flavored) !!! I hope to get the same response as my Gulkand ice-cream dish got !! Waiting for your wonderful comments !!




Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 - 12 minutes

Ingredients:
  • Condensed Milk 1 cup
  • Yoghurt 2 cups
  • Thick Fresh Cream 3/4 cup
  • Gulkand 2 tbsp.
  • Rose syrup 1 tbsp
  • Raspberry for garnishing


Method:
  • Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
  • Mix condensed milk, yoghurt, cream, gulkand & rose syrup in a mixing bowl till there are no lumps left.
  • Pour this mixture in small bowls or glasses (oven proof).
  • Place this bowls in a oven tray. Fill the oven tray with some water.
  • Place this water filled tray of bowls in the preheated oven. Bake for around 10 - 12 minutes.
  • Remove them & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  • Garnish with raspberries.
  • Serve Chilled !!

Related Recipes:

                              COPYRIGHTS BY SHARU'S KITCHEN FUNDAS !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment